Saturday, January 4, 2014

Start a New Business in 2014!



There has never been a better time to become a Barefoot Books Ambassador!  For the month of January, use the code START2014 to get $40 off an Ambassador Starter Kit!  This makes the kit $99 and it includes over $200 worth of product.

I have really enjoyed my time as an Ambassador.  I work full-time and Barefoot offers me a great opportunity for a side business to earn more money.  It is such a supportive company and I love the great feeling of connecting wonderful books with readers.

To learn more about this great opportunity, go here.

You are also welcome to e-mail me for more details. I would love to have you join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing what you think! Any comments with embedded links will be automatically removed unless left by a legitimate blogger. I do not wish for the comments section of my blog to be used for marketing purposes. I also do not accept Anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!!!