Monday, December 2, 2013

Sneaky Peeky: New Clare Beaton Titles for Spring 2014

I adore Clare Beaton books.  Her illustrations are so sweet and I love all the detail.  I give copies of her board books to all the new babies I know.

This Spring, Barefoot will be introducing two new titles and I can't wait!!!


I think the GARDEN RHYMES looks especially cute!

If you'd like to start a set of Clare Beaton books for the little one in your life, we currently have a gift set of the other four titles for a discounted price of $24.99. While Supplies Last.

Check back here for these and more upcoming titles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing what you think! Any comments with embedded links will be automatically removed unless left by a legitimate blogger. I do not wish for the comments section of my blog to be used for marketing purposes. I also do not accept Anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!!!