Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another Festival of Light!

So wonderful to think that we get to celebrate both Thanksgiving and Hanukkah together this year!  This Jewish holiday starts tonight and celebrates the miracle of oil lasting long enough to rebuild the Temple during the 2nd century BCE.


I hope your Thanksgiving and Hanukkah celebrations are wonderful times spent with family and friends. Cherish this time and worry about holiday shopping later.

The above image is from the lovely BAREFOOT BOOK OF JEWISH TALES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing what you think! Any comments with embedded links will be automatically removed unless left by a legitimate blogger. I do not wish for the comments section of my blog to be used for marketing purposes. I also do not accept Anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!!!