Monday, October 14, 2013

Barefoot Reissues CLEO Titles!!!

I was thrilled to hear that Barefoot Books had decided to reissue many of the CLEO THE CAT titles! Although CLEO'S COUNTING BOOK, CLEO'S COLOR BOOK, and CLEO'S ALPHABET BOOK have been mainstays, the other titles haven't been available.  Now, you have 8 CLEO books to choose from!!!








The reissued titles focus on personal, social and emotional development and all the titles include rhyming text. I love the bright bold illustrations. While ideally for ages 1-4, I these books will appeal to a wide range of beginning readers.

Ages 1-4
Written and Illustrated by Stella Blackstone and Caroline Mockford
Available in two formats:
Paperback $6.99 each
Board Book $6.99 each

Click on any title image above to learn more about these books!
(I am a Barefoot Books Ambassador)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing what you think! Any comments with embedded links will be automatically removed unless left by a legitimate blogger. I do not wish for the comments section of my blog to be used for marketing purposes. I also do not accept Anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!!!