Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Last Minute Shopping for Locals!

I have a lot of inventory left and I am happy to deliver and gift wrap!

I have lots of board books, Early Readers, Advanced Readers, and story collections as well as the following items:

  • An Island in the Sun 
  • Star Seeker
  • Three Billy Goats Gruff 
  • Story Tree 
  • Thesaurus Rex 
  • Storytime: First tales for sharing 
  • Driving My Tractor 
  • Knick Knack Paddy Whack 
  • Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush
  • Farmyard Jamboree 
  • We All Go Traveling By 
  • If You're Happy and You Know it 
  • Magic Train Ride 
  • Wheels on the Bus
  • Hole in the Bottom of the Sea
  • Up,up, up
  • Whole World 
  • Big Barefoot Book of Wonderful Words
And much much more!!!

Contact me at bibanon1@gmail.com for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing what you think! Any comments with embedded links will be automatically removed unless left by a legitimate blogger. I do not wish for the comments section of my blog to be used for marketing purposes. I also do not accept Anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!!!