Tuesday, July 1, 2014

AN ISLAND IN THE SUN is back!

Back by popular demand!

store.barefootbooks.com/catalog/product/view/id/4457/s/an-island-in-the-sun/?bf_affiliate_000-1e3u

This is wonderful book for kids that love "I spy" stories!  It has rhyming, cumulative text based on the I-spy refrain and helps develop memory skills!


 

Perfect for Summer reading!


Ages 1 to 5 years
Written by Stella  Blackstone
Illustrated by Niccoletta Ceccoli
Paperback format $6.99


Special note:  Illustrator Niccoletta Ceccoli has illustrated several Barefoot Books including THE TEAR THIEF, THE PRINCESS AND THE WHITE BEAR KING, and THE BAREFOOT BOOK OF FAIRY TALES.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing what you think! Any comments with embedded links will be automatically removed unless left by a legitimate blogger. I do not wish for the comments section of my blog to be used for marketing purposes. I also do not accept Anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!!!