Wednesday, March 26, 2014

NEW RELEASE: Clare Beaton's GARDEN RHYMES and ANIMAL RHYMES

One of my favorite baby gifts to give are books by Clare Beaton. Her fabric illustrations are so sweet and have a lovely vintage feel! And I love the idea that if the families like the books, there are more they can buy to add to their library.

In addition to FARMYARD RHYMES, NURSERY RHYMES, BEDTIME RHYMES, and ACTION RHYMES, Barefoot Books is introducing two new Clare Beaton titles!

First up, we have GARDEN RHYMES!  Isn't this perfect for Spring? I can see it in an Easter basket.  The illustrations are so adorable!




Then we have ANIMAL RHYMES:






I especially love the elephants:



Both of these charming books come in a board book format for $6.99.


Ages 0-4
Illustrated by Clare Beaton
Board Book format $6.99



And make sure to check out the rest of the collection while you are there!!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing what you think! Any comments with embedded links will be automatically removed unless left by a legitimate blogger. I do not wish for the comments section of my blog to be used for marketing purposes. I also do not accept Anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!!!